Thursday, December 17, 2015

Magnifier and Lamp Combo

I joined an applique club a few months ago, and although I missed the last two meetings, I still consider myself a member.  We sit and sew at the meetings, which last a few hours.  After that first meeting, I went over to Jo-Ann Fabrics for a crucial piece of equipment.


I looked at a lot of options, and this one seemed the best for me.  It has both a magnifier and a lamp, in a heavy base so it won't tip over.  Both arms are goose-neck adjustable,  independently.  It works great, and it's portable so I can take it to the meetings.




I used it the other day when I did my dog's nose.

I love this lamp so much that it inspired me to reorganize a corner of my sewing room.  I gathered all my applique, embroidery, and embellishment paraphernalia and they're now in this newly dedicated spot.  I'm doing the final organizational steps, and when it's all done, I'll show you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.