Thursday, July 4, 2013

Teamwork

I believe in teamwork.  For example, I like to shop at garage sales, resale shops, flea markets, and antique stores.  And the pigs like to scavenge through what I bring home.


I have quite a piggy pile of accumulated goods and haven't gotten around to putting them away yet.  For now, some of them are just sitting on this table.




The piggy in the back likes the martini set that I showed you earlier this week.




Piggy on the left has his eye on the cat bola.

I put a surprise for them in the sewing room.  It's a high chair.  Let's look in on them doing a little teamwork of their own.  


"My plate is empty and I'm hungry!!!"




"I'm working on it.  There seems to be some sort of delay."




"I'm kinda busy right now, waiting for my tea."


"Here's the problem - there's nobody in the kitchen!!"




Piggy totem pole.  Now they just need to coordinate the Cooking Team with the Eating Team.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.