Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Martini for Tuesday

Instead of tea for Tuesday, let's make it martinis.


I'm not sure if those were martinis they were drinking in all those Thin Man movies.  They probably drank all kinds of things.



I bought this martini set at a flea market this weekend.   I bought it because it's pretty, and because it reminds me of Nick and Nora.




Three colors of glasses.




The vendor told me it's from the 1940s.


 It looks at home on this vintage end table.





This puts me in the mood for those stories I told you about Martini, Mario Andretti's pot-bellied pig.  If you want to reread them, click on the titles below.


Martini and the Great Dane 

Martini Goes Fishing 

Martini and the Apples






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.