Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My First Quilt Retreat's Name Tag

At the end of My First Quilt Retreat, I told you I'd show you my name tag today.  Here it is...

All the other name tags I've made, I free motioned my name.  For this one, I made marching letters out of fused fabric.  Of course I still needed to free motion the edges to hold them on nice and tight.  

The name tag is about three inches square, and the letters are one inch tall.  The worst part was cutting that little triangle out of the "A".  The giraffe is another thing I stole from my miniature house.  It used to be a statue on a shelf.  At first it worried me that it was going in a different direction than all the other giraffes, but I soon got used to it.  There's one in every crowd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.