Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tea for Tuesday

Each Tuesday I'll be featuring a vignette of tea-related items.  Most of them will have one of my teapots; they all have at least one thing you could use at a tea party.


Today I chose my grape set, since this is a grape-y time of year.  The green part at the base of the teapot is a piece of green glass I used as an elevator for this photograph.

I don't know anything about the history of this set.  There aren't any identifying marks.  I found similar items online, and one exact match, but none of the sites knew any more than I did, which is to say nothing at all.  I like to display it with the grape/pear pitcher from last Tuesday, minus the condiment set in the foreground of that photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.