Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday is Fun Day - Clothesline Display Board

I bought a display board in March, drawn to it because of the "clotheslines" on it.


It looked like this for nearly five months.  I leaned it against the bottom set of cubbyholes, losing storage space, but it looked like a built-in hutch, so I didn't mind.  I kept thinking I would make micro quilts, one a month, and hang them on there with all the cute little clothespins I've been accumulating.  By last week I admitted to myself it wasn't going to happen.


 
Remember my two vintage postcards we looked at last week, one of skyscrapers and one of a bridge?  At first I had them each in their own little frame, and they looked puny.  

So I went back to the antique store, bought seven more, and this is how it looks now.  Much more colorful and happy.  I moved it to the "skyscraper" room, freeing up the bottom set of cubbyholes.  This all set off another round of multi-room rearranging, much to my glee.  

But why am I procrastinating on that quilt that's due Saturday and which I haven't started?  I will start it, as soon as my sewing room gets its finishing touches, hopefully later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.