Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Grease Piggies




I've noticed the pigs have been interested in cars lately.  I think they're jealous of Martini, Mario Andretti's pig.  I have a hard time saying no to them, so I bought them this new car.  It's all metal, nice and sturdy.  She just loves it.




She already learned how to take the top down and turn the steering wheel.


 Now they've all been at it and opened everything they possibly could.


Uh oh.  They found the engine and now they tell me they want to be grease piggies.  They think they're going to practice on this 1955 Thunderbird, then I'll let them work on our cars.  I think not.




To make it up to them, I bought this embroidery pattern so I can make them more cars.  Do you think they'll fall for it?  Me neither.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.