Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday is Purse Day - Zebra Purse

I made Zebra Purse in August 2008, the same month I finished Spring Kimono quilt.  I'm showing this purse today because it's sort of zig-zaggy and that's turned into a theme for this week.


The black-and-white body of the purse is 2.5 x 1.5 inches.  It opens at the top.  It's fabric trim, folded in half, machine stitched on both edges.  Then I added a beaded handle and dangly embellishments.  The large red bead in the center is stitched to the front, not part of the dangles.



The back.   Looks zebra-like, to me.




Did someone call for some zebras?




Sidling up to it.  I'm not sure what they have in mind...


Well, I hadn't thought of it, but yes, I guess it could be a zebra saddlebag.  I just hope she puts it back when she's done with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.