Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tea for Tuesday

Gosh, it's been almost three months since I showed you a teapot.  It's not like I'm running out of them or anything!!  In honor of my zig-zag mood, I present to you ...


This teapot is 12 inches tall.  I bought it at an art fair a couple of years ago.  Sorry I can't tell you the name of the artist.  I usually get cards from the artists I buy from, then I either lose them or save them for awhile before tossing them.  I should have dropped her card inside the pot for safekeeping.



Here's a good view of the zig zags.




The back.

I didn't go to any art fairs last year.  How did that happen?!?!?  I love art fairs!!!  That means I need to go to extra ones this year, to make up for my lapse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.