Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm In the Mood For ... Zig Zags

I couldn't wait to use my mood board...


I'm in the mood for some zig zags, chevrons, pointy-headed lines, whatever you want to call them.  Seeing as how this is the first time I took a picture of my filled-in mood board, I see that the small items on there are a bit lost and in need of some close-up photography in the future. 

For example, do you see that pink/yellow picture in the upper center?  Those aren't cheese cubes - those are ceramic salt and pepper shakers.




My sparkly zig-zaggy lamp.




My large drawstring bag, with built-in zig zags, on account of that's the pattern in the fabric.


These are the components of a zig zag project I'm currently working on.  I'll have it ready to show you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.