Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday is Fun Day - Napkin Holder???

Monday is the day we look at fun items I've collected from vintage or new sources.  I bought something at a resale shop over the weekend, and I'm not sure what it is.  I think it might be a napkin holder.


I have books in it right now, but I've also tried out patterns and fat quarters and they all look good.  I like the versatility of this piece.




The base is 4" tall, made of glass and plain old brass.  Since it only cost a few dollars, that's what I'd expect.  I like it as much as if it were crystal and gold-plate. 





For the time being, it's sharing space with some other sparkly objects and a couple of my orchids.

Have you read any of the "Sew Zoey" books by Chloe Taylor?   I'm slowly collecting the whole set.  They're meant for tweens, but are of interest to anyone who likes to sew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.