Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Theme - Cows (and Feathers?!?!)

This week Congress passed a temporary extension to the farm billThis was of particular interest to me because had it not passed, milk prices would have doubled.  We drink lots of milk at our house, and who wants to pay $6-7 a gallon?!?!  




 Let's start out with a cow creamer.  I grew up with this creamer and it is my favorite ceramic in the entire world.





I bought these salt and pepper shakers at a thrift store last year.  They are part of my fledgling salt and pepper shaker collection.  I like the way these look like squat little old-fashioned bottles of milk.





I already showed you this cow.  It was my first embroidery project in a million years.  The pigs admired her tail very much.  Having tails themselves, they notice things like this.





This cow is a new addition to our family.  The pigs admired her tail, too. 





This little piggie came with feather leg warmers, and she looks pretty pleased about them.  She's ahead of the curve on the feather trend.  I can tell this is going to lead to some jealous piggies.  Didn't they read what I said about envy on Sunday?


I guess they did.  But the only part that seems to have stuck was how Martini found lots of apples on the ground under the apple tree.  They decided they're going to wait under the feather tree for feathers to fall.  Once they do, I better lock up my hot glue gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.