Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tea for Tuesday

Each Tuesday I'll be featuring a vignette of tea-related items.  Most of them will have one of my teapots; they all have at least one thing you could use at a tea party.


I got these at separate antique stores a few years ago, on an outing with a friend.  I saw the Oreo cookie pitcher at our first stop, and thought it was cute, but I passed on it.  When we went to a second store and I saw the Oreo milkshake glass, I knew I had to buy it and go back and get the pitcher. 

I suppose you could brew tea in the Oreo pitcher and pour it into the milkshake cup.  Nothing wrong with that.  Or maybe this is for your tea party guest who has a particularly sweet tooth and wants milk and cookies instead of tea.  (I need an Oreo cookie plate.)  The cookie on the pitcher is 7 inches in diameter, which if translated into real Oreo calories would be approximately .......  um, way too many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.