Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tea for Tuesday


Each Tuesday I'll be featuring a vignette of tea-related items.  Most of them will have one of my teapots; they all have at least one thing you could use at a tea party.


In my teapot display area, I have this teapot and the cups grouped with the spiral notebook, just like you see.  It needs that little bit of color to warm it up and make it feel cozy.  I bought the notebook last year from Target, with nothing particular in mind.  The 1960s feeling of it made it hard to resist.  One needs to buy little treasures like this when they appear, since the 1960s nostalgia won't last forever in the marketplace.  I thought I would be using the notebook for something special, and I guess I am.

The teapot and cups came as a set.  I like the way the teapot has linear lines and the cups have a floral motif.  I like the way the teapot's lines look like wire, which looks good with the black coiled wire of the notebook, and the black wire of the stand (barely visible) that is holding the notebook.

You Might Also Like:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.