Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tea for Tuesday

Each Tuesday I'll be featuring a vignette of tea-related items.  Most of them will have one of my teapots; they all have at least one thing you could use at a tea party.


This collection makes you think of a nice rainy spring day.  


 I made the raincoat and hat from McCall's pattern 4066.  I tried making the boots, but they just looked dorky and not realistic.  I sure would like to find a tiny umbrella, though.  If you know where I can find one, leave a comment.
 
 
 I can't decide if the little one underneath is feeling nice and protected or it it's trying to get out and get some attention of its own.  I decided it's taking a nap.




 
Tweety Bird, b. 1942, has his (her???) own official web site!!!  How hip is that?!?!


 And finally, a close up of the tea cup, approximately 1" x 2".  Ain't that tweet, er, sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.