Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday is Fun Day - Little White Cabinet

I bought a little white cabinet at a garage sale last month.  I like little cabinets very much.  It's fun to put things in the drawers and forget what's in there.

There's a little scuffing and smashed edges, but it had really cute drawer pulls so I bought it.

Each drawer is only 3 ½ " x 4 ½ ", so even though the center drawer says "socks", you'd have a hard time fitting many in there.  Probably the cabinet originally came with the white knobs, and the previous owner replaced some of them.




I didn't have any imminent use for the drawers, so I'm storing them in the basement for now.  I turned the cabinet on its side and am using it to display my charm squares and retro salt and pepper shakers.




It sits next to the red dress form which came from the same garage sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.