Saturday, March 26, 2016

Starting the Quilt That Goes with My Elephant Pillow

This morning I cleaned off my sewing table which has been cluttered with a stalled project for the past few weeks.  As is typical after a sewing room redecoration project, I ignore the room for a few weeks and wander off to do other things instead of reveling in the awesomeness (!) of what I just created.  

Anyhow, that project on the table was plugging up my brain, because I really didn't want to work on it.  So instead of working around it, I packed up all those many pieces that I had carefully laid out, and freed up some energy.

I found myself raring to go on the quilt that goes with my elephant pillow, and have most of the blocks cut out.  This is the front.  

I have some good ideas for the back, totally different from the front.  I guess it's going to be a genuine two-sided quilt.  More on that next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.