Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday is Fun Day - Tiny Ballerinas

A few years ago at an antique store, I found a jewelry box with a tiny ballerina inside.  I waffled on buying it during two separate trips there.  Somebody else finally bought it, which made the decision for me.


It was the ballerina, not the jewelry box that I liked.  

Earlier this month at my new favorite flea market, I found tiny ballerinas for sale all by themselves.  This time there was no doubt about what to do.  


This is the magic behind how they balance.  

Some have that blue base which doesn't always guarantee they're going to stand up.  I went through around 30 ballerinas before I found three that met my approval.  And even so, the pink one hasn't finished putting on both shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.