Monday, November 25, 2013

The Next Round of Charity Quilts

Last Saturday I got together with some friends from our quilt guild to work on charity quilts.  I hadn't made any since June, so I decided it was about time I got back at it.



This is the fabric for one of them.  It started with a HUGE block you can see peeking out in the center background.  Somebody donated it and it wants to be the centerpiece.  The owl fabric on the left was donated, but all the rest is from my stash.




This is the fabric for another; all of it was donated.  

I have the blocks cut out and I started piecing it.  I have a grand goal of finishing it by this weekend.  But then I also planned on sewing all day today, and I haven't started yet.  I still think it's doable, because it's going to be baby-sized.

I love green.  It's the perfect neutral, in my opinion.  It looks equally good with both spring and fall colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.