Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Beginnings of Froga Quilt

This year I joined a club on miniature quilts.  The first meeting was last month, and there's another meeting this week.  I volunteered to be the presenter, and since our only agreed-upon definition of a miniature quilt is something that's no larger than 24" x 24", there's going to be a huge variety of styles among the members.

For my presentation, I'm just going to bring all the miniature quilts I've made over the years.  But I thought it would be nice if I made a new one, too.


Meet the beginnings of Froga Quilt.  Everything is from my scrap bags (more on those later).

If I wasn't fixated on finishing Paint Quilt before I started this one, my Thursday deadline wouldn't be a problem.  But it seems I like to make problems for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.