Tuesday, May 3, 2016

New Ironing Board

I bought a new ironing board last week.


There was nothing wrong with my old one, aside from the legs being orange.  I love orange, but that's not the current color scheme in my sewing room and I like everything to be just so.




I thought I'd have to make a new cover, but the board I chose has a really pretty cover already, so I saved some money and time.



My plan was to buy one with white legs, but the white ones at Shopko and Target were really flimsy.  This aluminum color is just as nice, in my opinion.  Aside from the color, the other things I like about it are the sturdiness and this release handle which the white ones lackedPlus it doesn't have any plastic parts.

This is a Real Simple model from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  It cost twice as much as the flimsy ones, but still not too pricey when you factor in a 20% off coupon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't display immediately.